Saturday, September 6, 2014

Calmat Fall 2014_BUS/CSIT 600 Grad Prosem

BUS 600 Grad Prosem should be the very first course for students who first join Calmat's MBA program. I think this course is designed to provide basic understanding and knowledge for students to get an idea of what Master of Management really is. However I take it the revise way (unintentionally). I have finished all major MBA courses in last two year in Calmat and this is the last required course I need to finish in order to complete my learning journey. Now it's time to review what I have learned!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivy - Congratulations on almost finishing your learning journey! I like look of your blog, the background is eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivy, it must be a good feeling to see that you are almost at your destination, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete